Our estate agents in Gatley is centrally located on 29 Church Road. Ideally situated to access all areas of the city via train, road and Metrolink, we are based a short stroll from the city’s shopping areas, surrounded by exciting new developments.
Our offices span from the heart of Manchester, to Gatley.
Why Choose Delisa Miller – Award winning estate agents in Gatley?
We take pride in putting our customers first. There are many desirable new local developments – including Spinningfields, Castlefield, Southern Gateway, Millennium Quarter, Northern Quarter, Green Quarter, and Ancoats. Many clients move here as first-time buyers then keep their property as an investment. Over 50 percent of our sales come from outside the north-west, so regardless of where you’re based, we can manage your property needs. We offer estate agency, financial services, conveyancing and surveying. Look no further for Lettings Agents in Gatley.
Local Information about Gatley
Gatley is a huge part of this buzzing metropolitan borough in the north-west. It is part of the UK’s ninth largest city by population – but Manchester is widely considered to be Britain’s second city. Its local culture is influential artistically, architecturally, theatrically and musically. Its extensive public transport network covers rail, the Metrolink tram, bus, air and water taxi. Manchester’s ring road connects the city to the rest of the UK via excellent motorway links.
- Putting you, our customer at the heart of everything we do.
- We cover all areas, Including Northenden, Wythenshawe, Cheadle, Hulmes, Gatley, basically Manchester as a whole!
- Expert knowledge and advice at all stages.
- Regular updates on your properties interest.
- A dedicated sales professional as your ONE point of contact.
- The back support of all the office team when you need it.
- First class support to help you through the sales and lettings process with all the terminology filtered.